Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rave History: Left and Rightness


http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/679/1089brain.jpg
http://slowmuse.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/left_right_brain_xp.jpg?w=385&h=340





Rave History: Left and Rightness

by Ra Uru Hu
From Rave History TV Show
Transcription by Ming Ying Jang
(Should there be any mistake of this transcription, the responsibility is due to the transcriber.)

A Rave History episode on the mutation of the Brain/Mind of the Nine Centered Being, us, 'Homo Sapien in Transitus'. 2009 has been the year of the public introduction of Variable the road map to transformation and awakening.  We are a unique binary consciousness with the emergence of a new cognitive potential. This episode was aired in March 2009 as part of 'This Week in Human Design' Enjoy.



Hello!  Welcome to Rave History.

This is a very special year in Human Design.  It is a very special year for me as a teacher of Human Design.  This is the year where I’ve been introducing what is known as Variable that is Variable something I’ve introduced to a number of years ago to Primary Health System and Rave Psychology Students.  

Variable is the prime property in Human Design.  It is variable that in essence is the general grouping that each every one of us belongs to, there are 16 different Variables.  And the Variables themselves are rooted in something that is, well, specuous to us as a species that is to Home Sapiens in Transitus. 

The 9 Centered Being when it emerged in 1781.  It is emerged with a very unique way of its potential to be intelligent or its potential for cognition.  We are actually a binary.  We are a true duality in the possibility of cognition.  On one side, lies are historical relationships to our ancestors that is on one side lies we call this Strategic. 

This is Left Orientation.  This Left Orientation, this Strategic Orientation is deeply deeply  focused.  It is highly active and focused.  And this is of course what we inherited from the past.  But we are different. 

The 9 Centered Being, the emergence of 1781, carries something else.  And carries in equality to its Leftness that is its Rightness.  And Rightness is not at all Strategic.  It isn’t.  That is not what it is about.  It is Receptive.  Everything about the nature of Right Consciousness is about its fundamental ability to be able to breathe things in, to take things in, differently from the Strategic Beings.  We never had this.  That is the emergence of the Right is something that has not been in our evolutionary development since Neanderthal. 

And this is all in deep spiral beyond that.  It is all connected to what is coming in 2027.  That is the transformation of the Solar Plexus.  The transformation of the Solar Plex away from its motor function and to its potential for awareness.  That awareness is expressed through our Right Sideness.  The Rightness in us is deep deep sensitive to frequencies that Strategic is not aware of.  Two frequencies are there in electro-magnetic field, the frequencies that are there in auric field.  The sensitivity to touch, the sensitivity to the deep inner dynamic of mind.  All of this is part of the emergence of the Right, the Emerge in 1781. 

We are all combinations of that.  The Variables that I’ve mentioned, Variable measures the Leftness and the Rightness of your Sun/Earth, and your Nodes, and both the Design and Personality Sign.  It is the combination of these 4 elements the Personality Sun/Earth, the Design Sun/Earth, the Personality Nodes, the Design Nodes.  The combination of the Leftness and the Rightness, there are 16 possibilities.  These are the 16 Variables.  We are all some kind of mixed of the Left and the Right, going from one extreme to another. 

What is so important to grasp is that all the children that are emergence on this plane that are carrying the mutation of this Rightness.  There is nothing around them that is properly preparing them for the future.  There is nothing there that is properly educating them because they do not learn in the same way as Strategic children.  They do not. 

Everything about that institutions that we have developed that is institution that is rooted in Strategic Leftness.  There is a great deal, there is a great deal to be done for the benefit of those that are Right.  It is one of the things that is part of our history.  And something today that is getting more and more attention.  So we can make tremendous effort to make sure the children that were born Right Side, that these children have all the advantages that they can possibly have.

4 comments:

  1. Just came to read your posts, after it's been exactly 7 days I've have read about HD. I believe in synchronicities and HD has found me.
    I started watching Ra's videos last Sunday and then experimenting with the Design Charts while looking at it from an astrological stand-point as well. I find it highly interesting that after having placed my Design Birthday into astro.com graph I am getting a much better description of myself. I did the same thing with the 'travel graph' and read about the places I've lived so far. By design I am getting a much truer description about occurrences and the way I felt while living at those places as when using my regular, or personality birthday.
    I also mapped out my variable, which is the reason I am responding to this particular article. I read PLL DLL! This makes sense in so far as I have never conformed to Status Quo! - I feel inner upheaval in reference to regular Generator behavior. My first 'dark cloud' in reference to the world started when I was about 15 going on to be 16 years old, taking an apprentice ship in an industrial plant for becoming an industrial sales person. I rejected the vibe of all people who where so very industrious to an extend where I felt a bit scared at such a young age. I thought if this is what adult life is like, I NEVER WANT TO GROW UP! - After my Saturn Return I discovered the artist in me. It took THAT long! Funny, I have always been ridiculed about my way of seeing the world, and I find mass-media and the 'game-playing' of the 'shallow 9-5 life-style' pretty annoying. To me its a mental prison and the monotone daily life seems automated and feels 'sick-making', rather than creative and full of life, just as I still was when being a child.

    Now, please answer me one question: How is it possible for a 'Mental Projector' ( only Head, Ajna and Throat defined) to have a variable of PLL DLL?

    Thanks for any insight you are willing to give.

    Kindly,
    Yvonne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: It's PRR DRR, right hemisphere but left for bodily functions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am prr drr also. The variable means that you are are somewhat opposed to the world because you do things in a way that noone in the world does and you cant find yourself in any popular behaviour, thought process..Maybe this is what u didnt liked in the past.. the "disillusionment". The variable is based on the orientness of a specific astrological position. It is like a pointer or a compass. While you being a mental projector is founded on a special combination of your astrological data that is meaningfull when analyzed properly :)

    ReplyDelete